Melanoma vs the Pandemic – An Interactive ZOOM Round Table #5
New Data in Skin Cancers: Practice Changing or ‘Status Quo’
AIM at Melanoma and Moffitt Cancer Center have set up a series of informal weekly ZOOM webinars to allow us to learn from and support each other in this unprecedented situation. We have had four very successful webinars so far, dealing with academic dermatologists and the pandemic, management of melanoma brain metastases, adjuvant/neoadjuvant therapy in melanoma, and management of non-melanoma skin cancers.
Drs. Zeynep Eroglu and Nikhil Khushalani will moderate this next edition of this series to discuss the latest and best practices from recent meeting abstracts, especially those that may be practice changing. Our aim is to review emerging data in skin cancers and share caveats from these with the audience. Several of our panelists are presenting or discussing data at the annual ASCO meeting.
The next webinar is planned for Friday, June 5th at 4 pm Eastern/3 pm Central/2 pm Mountain/1 pm Pacific/2100 Western European/2200 Central European/2300 Eastern European.
- Zeynep Eroglu, MD: Moffitt Cancer Center, Assistant Member, Cutaneous Oncology
- Nikhil I. Khushalani, MD: Moffitt Cancer Center, Senior Member and Vice Chair, Cutaneous Oncology
- Janice M. Mehnert, MD: Associate Professor with Tenure, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Ragini Kudchadkar MD: Associate Professor, Emory Winship Cancer Institute
- Isabella Glitza, MD: Assistant Professor, M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Kenneth Grossmann MD, PhD: Associate Professor, Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Geoff Gibney, MD: Associate Professor, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Amod Sarnaik, MD: Associate Member, Cutaneous Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center
This is not a formal lecture with slides and “goals & objectives,” rather a chance to connect and share lessons learned and support each other in our mutual quest to make sure the many gains we’ve made in the fight against melanoma are sustained despite the challenges we face.
When you register below, you will receive the ZOOM link to join the conference: