Tell Us Something Awesome!
We created this virtual Wall of Gratitude to offer the melanoma community an opportunity to express what you are thankful for. Kind words. Thoughtful words. Honest words. Words written from the heart. Your words. They matter.
Why is practicing gratitude so important?
Studies have documented the social, physical, and psychological benefits of practicing gratitude. Even amid adversity, such as coping with melanoma, or other crisis, we know that practicing gratitude can:
- Bring us happiness.
- Boost feelings of optimism, joy, pleasure, enthusiasm, and other positive emotions.
- Reduce anxiety and depression.
- Motivate us to take better care of our health.
- Help us to sleep better: If you want to sleep more soundly, count blessings, not sheep!
- Promote forgiveness and compassion.
We encourage you to add electronic sticky notes with messages of gratitude to our online Wall of Gratitude. Visit and add to the board as much as you would like. What are you grateful for? Post a note on our gratitude wall here.
*P.S. YOU can DONATE too!