Symptom & Side Effect Management Resource Guides
In partnership with leading melanoma oncology experts, AIM has developed comprehensive and up-to-date information on the side effects of commonly used melanoma treatments currently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Melanoma and its treatments affect every person differently, but the more you know about how to manage your care and side effects, the better you will feel.
Please click on the drug(s) you are interested in for a downloadable document that will help you recognize and manage your side effects. We encourage you to bring the document to your next healthcare appointment to discuss it with your provider.
- BRAFTOVI™ (encorafenib)/MEKTOVI® (binimetinib)
- COTELLIC® (cobimetinib)/ZELBORAF® (vemurafenib)
- IMLYGIC® (talimogene laherparepvec; T-VEC)
- KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab)
- KIMMTRAK® (tebentafusp-tebn)
- OPDIVO® (nivolumab)
- OPDIVO® (nivolumab)/YERVOY® (ipilimumab)
- OPDUALAG™ (nivolumab) (relatlimab)
- TAFINLAR® (dabrafenib)/MEKINIST® (trametinib)
- YERVOY® (ipilimumab)