Giving Tuesday 2018: Charitable Giving on Facebook
Support AIM at Melanoma on November 27, 2018
On November 27th, the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (11/27 in the U.S.), AIM at Melanoma is participating in #GivingTuesday — a nationwide effort to celebrate a day of giving. Charities, businesses, families, and individuals will all come together to kick off the giving season and show how powerful humanity can be when we unite to give on a single day.
On this global day of giving, please give and help us find the cure for melanoma. Every dollar you give matters and will get us one step closer to the cure—faster. Contribute now! DONATE ONLINE.
You can help us Fundraise by using Facebook! Here’s how:
1. Sign into https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers and click Start Fundraiser.
2. Type AIM at Melanoma in the Nonprofit search field and click on AIM at Melanoma when you see it populate. Our profile will have the verified checkmark.
3. Select our cover photo (or create your own).
4. Add the title, “Imagine a World Without Melanoma!”
5. Tell Your Story. Be sure to include #GivingTuesday, #WHYNOTNOW in your story.
6. Add an end date.
7. Adjust your Fundraising Goal.
8. From there, you can invite friends, share on your News Feed, or send a message with the fundraiser details.
If you have some holiday shopping to do, make sure you use our Amazon Smile link before you make your purchases. A portion of your order will be donated to AIM at Melanoma.
As always, your support is essential and very much appreciated.
Wishing you the best this holiday season,
All of us at the AIM at Melanoma Foundation