Advice for melanoma patients, survivors, and caregivers on who’s most at risk for COVID-19 and what you can do to stay healthy. Melissa Wilson, PA-C, MPAS, will be hosting a 30 minute Facebook Live event on AIM’s Facebook page on Wednesday, March 18th at 7 PM EST.
Topic: “What Melanoma Patients Need to Know About COVID -19,” hosted by AIM’s Ask an Expert, Melissa Wilson, PA-C, MPAS at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center. Topics Melissa will be discussing include:
– Are melanoma patients at risk?
– Should I cancel my treatment or follow-up appointments?
– What should I do if I have symptoms?
– What if a family member develops symptoms?
– Should melanoma patients (and survivors) avoid public transportation and events?
– Are there ways to keep your immune system strong?
– Live Demo: how to correctly wash/sanitize your hands
When: Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 7:00 p.m. EST