THE GRATITUDE GALA
AIM’s 3rd Annual No Show Gala & Auction
AIM at Melanoma is pleased to announce its 2021 virtual event and fundraiser, The Gratitude Gala, AIM’s 3rd Annual No Show Gala & Auction. The No Show Gala is a month-long celebration from November 25, 2021 through December 31, 2021. The Auction is a week-long online event that will begin on Thanksgiving night, November 25th, and will run through December 5th. Funds raised from this event will support our critical melanoma research initiatives including the International Melanoma Tissue Bank Consortium.
Gratitude has the power to energize. It has the power to heal. And perhaps most importantly, gratitude has the power to bring hope. For some patients with melanoma, the future is unknown, and hope is the belief that a good outcome lies ahead.
The pandemic has had a massive impact on the entire population, including the melanoma community. Beyond the ravages of the virus itself, delayed melanoma diagnoses and treatments, stalled clinical trials, and diverted research dollars are all consequences of COVID.
That’s a lot of ground to recover. But at AIM at Melanoma, we believe we can get there. We have hope.
And we have so much research to do. Please support us in our quest to end melanoma in our lifetime.
What You Need to Know
- 3rd Annual No Show Gala duration (Thursday, 11/25/21 – Friday, 12/31/21)
- Online auction duration (Thursday, 11/25/21 –Sunday, 12/5/21)
- Online auction start time: 8:00 pm CT / end time: 8:00 pm CT
- AIM at Melanoma is recognized by the IRS as a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your donation to AIM is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsorships may be monetary or in-kind product/service donations
Why Donate to our Auction?
- Health is one of the top issues that Americans want companies to address.
- As America’s population ages, the fight against cancer becomes increasingly important to consumers.
- 79% of Americans are likely to switch from one product to another if the other product is associated with a good cause (Source: 2007 and 2008 Cone Cause Evolution Studies).
- 9 out of 10 Americans would recommend or purchase from a company that is committed to engaging in and improving health (Source: 2009 Edelman Health Engagement Pulse).
- You’ll be engaged with a respected non-profit dedicated to finding the cure for melanoma.
Why Support Us?
It’s simple: AIM at Melanoma is a respected global non-profit whose goal is to end this disease in our lifetime while improving the lives of those it affects. All funds raised from this event will go to AIM’s melanoma research initiatives.
For more information on how to get involved or to make a monetary donation in support of the event, please contact Alicia Rowell, Vice President, AIM at Melanoma Foundation.
Donate To Our Auction–There Are So Many Benefits!
The event will include a silent online auction with custom curated experiences and goods to bid on. By donating an auction item, you are supporting our melanoma research initiatives while enhancing your brand, increasing your brand visibility, and showing your commitment to people across the globe battling this disease. And the benefits for donating are many! Our community is a unique demographic of melanoma patients, their families, and their friends, as well as physicians and other health care providers. We pride ourselves on being able to customize each partnership to ensure the maximum benefits for our sponsors. Some of the benefits include:
Visibility on our website
- Expected Reach: average monthly views = 45K +/-
- Prominent name and logo placement with hyperlink on the AIM website and auction page
- Spotlight article on company with hyperlink(s) on AIM website
- Company name/logo with hyperlink to remain on AIM’s website for up to eleven months following the event
- Opportunity for sponsor employee or employee family member affected by melanoma to be featured on AIM’s Survivor Stories webpage
Visibility in our Email Communications
- Expected Reach: 37K +/- subscribers
- Logo with hyperlink on all marketing materials including invitations/auction announcements
- Full page recognition in digital auction catalog to include sponsor provided photos, logo, company information with hyperlinks to sponsor’s website
- Special thank-you announcement in AIM’s quarterly newsletter (before and after the event)
Visibility on our Social Media Channels
- Expected Reach: 34k +/- followers
- Social media promotion acknowledging your support (logo and social media tags used if applicable) in all pre-event publicity
- One dedicated social media appreciation post featuring auction item(s) and information about sponsor to run during the month of November (logo and social media tags used if applicable)
- Logo inclusion and social media tags if applicable in thank you post following the end of the auction