Learning you have melanoma is life-altering. A melanoma diagnosis changes your life and touches the lives of your family and friends. AIM at Melanoma offers a helping hand to melanoma patients, survivors, and caretakers by providing information about melanoma treatment, prevention, support groups, programs and events, and other resources related to melanoma. All our services are free of charge.
Our Melanoma Outreach Services
- Assisting with finding a support group for melanoma patients and their loved ones.
- Providing the latest information about many types of treatment options.
- Offering learning materials and guidance to patients and their families, friends, and caregivers.
- Spreading melanoma awareness and prevention support through community events.
- Oncology nurse on-call
- Some of the topics we can assist with include:
- Melanoma diagnosis and treatment
- Side effect management.
- Child and family concerns
- Caregiver tips
- Financial resources
- Coping and stress management
- Integrative, palliative, and hospice care
- Melanoma prevention and early detection
We’re committed to giving you and your loved ones the tools you need to cope with and battle this disease.
Director of Community Engagement
Read more about Brenda Here.